The HolidayTent Safari is a complete tent that offers space for up to 4 persons. The Safari tents, including their beds, matresses and equipment, and offer with their fully equipped kitchen-tent a great comfort.
The Safari tents are equipped to welcome 4 persons. With its total ground surface of about 30 square metres and a height that allows you to stand up in the entire tent, you’ll have plenty of space. Inside the tent you’ll find 2 compartments that are separates by a rollable tarpaulin. In 1 compartment there are 2 bunk beds and, in the other compartment, you’ll find a double bed (140×200 cm). Under the canopy on the wooden terrace is placed a table with 2 chairs and 2 relax chairs with their according pillows. They can all be easily placed inside the tent. In the living part of the tent there’s a wardrobe with a shelf and hangers. The ground sheet is stitched to the tent so moisture or vermin won’t bother you. Every Safari tent has also a completely equipped cooking-tent.
This is what we call glamping, is just like camping but different
Rent a Safari tent? Let’s sum up:
The Safari tents are equipped with:
- A separate cooking-tent
- A wooden terrace with canopy
- Electricity and lighting
- A fully equipped kitchen with:
- A refrigerator with freezer
- A gas kitchen with 4 secured burners
- 1 coffee machine and 1 water cooker
- 2 separate compartments with 4 sleep places: 1 double bed and 2 bunk beds (placement of an extra bed is possible after agreeing with us)
- Comfortable mattresses
- A wardrobe
- 1 table with 2 stackable chairs and 2 adjustable relax chairs with seat cushions
- A barbecue (free of charge, in loan)
Find more information at the inventory list or at the additional rentals.
We use the sanitary facilities of the camping, that are situated at a stone’s throw away from the tents.
Extra rental options
- Party tent
- Linens pack including a duvet and a pillow
- Bath towels pack
- For the kids, 1 travel bed and 1 highchair (within the limits of our stocks)
- More extra rental options
Smoking and pets aren’t allowed in the tents.
You can book your Safari tent directly online. Choose your arrival date and length of stay.